Max Magician Website Privacy Notice
The Max Magician website is committed to protecting the privacy of those with whom we interact, and recognises the need to respect and protect information that is collected or disclosed. (called "Personal Information", explained below).
The Privacy Notice applies to the Max Magician website that refers to or links to this Privacy Notice and will apply whether you access the website using a computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
What is Personal Information and what Personal Information does Max Magician collect about you?
"Personal Information" consists of any information that relates to you and/or information from which you can be identified, directly or indirectly. For example, information which identifies you may consist of your name, address, telephone number, photographs, location data, an online identifier (e.g. cookies identifiers and your IP address). When I combine other information (i.e. information that does not, on its own, identify you) with Personal Information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
I may collect use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you which I have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name and title.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone number (whether personal or professional), occupation and role within an organisation, and bank account information.
- Technical and Usage Data includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, the type of browser used while visiting our website, the number of visitors to our website, usage session dates and duration, page views, and how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences.
How is your Personal Information collected?
Personal Information you provide directly. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Marketing and Communications Data by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This includes Personal Information that you provide when you:
- Deal with us regarding a booking.
- Otherwise interact with us.
III. Third parties or publicly available sources. I may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including but not limited to:
- Technical and Usage Data from Google Analytics.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
How do I use your information?
I may use the Personal Information that I collect to book a service or respond to a customer enquiry.
To whom do I disclose your information?
- I will use your Personal Information for my internal business purposes, some of which are mentioned above.
- Third parties when required by Law or to Protect our Services
- I will disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; to protect customers (e.g. to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our services); to operate and maintain the security of my website (e.g. to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or networks); or to protect the rights of Max Magician including enforcing any terms or agreements governing the use of my services.
What do I do to keep your information secure?
I have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Information that I collect in connection with my services. However, please note that although I take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Information, no website, device, online application or transmission of data, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure and therefore I cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Data Retention – How long I will store/keep your Personal Information
Max Magician retains Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your Personal Information has been collected as outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required by law. When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purpose it was collected or as required by applicable law, it will be deleted and/or returned to you in accordance with applicable law.
Accessing your Personal Information and other rights you have.
Max Magician will collect, store and process your Personal Information in accordance with your rights under any applicable data protection laws. Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information:
- Subject Access - you have the right to request details of the Personal Information which we hold about you and copies of such Personal Information.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – in the limited circumstances where you have consented to my processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- Erasure ("right to be forgotten") - you have the right to have your Personal Information "erased" in certain specified situations.
- Restriction of processing – you have the right in certain specified situations to require us to stop processing your Personal Information.
- Prevent automated decision-taking – in certain circumstances, you have the right not to be subject to decision being taken solely on the basis of automated processing.
Enforcing your rights
If you wish to enforce any of your rights under applicable data protection laws, then please see contact details below. I will respond to your request without undue delay and by no later than one month from receipt of any such request, unless a longer period is permitted by applicable data protection laws. I may, if permitted to do so by applicable data protection laws, charge a reasonable fee for dealing with your request which I will notify to you.
If you are concerned that I have not complied with your legal rights under applicable data protection laws, you may contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
Contact Me / Further Information
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing, or use of your Personal Information or if you wish to correct, block, rectify, object, access, revoke your consent to any applicable aspect of this Privacy Notice or delete any of your Personal Information, please contact me on ( 44) 7786084564 .